Calgary Food Bank
Banded Peak January Community Pint: Summit Seeker and the Calgary Food Bank.
$1 from every Summit Seeker Pint sold in the Banded Peak Taproom in the month of January will be donated to the Calgary Food Bank.
About The Calgary Food Bank:
The Calgary Food Bank is the first line of emergency food support for families and individuals facing crisis. As the city’s main charitable food hub and the most accessible food bank we have the capacity to serve families, individuals and organizations to fight hunger. We rely solely on the generous support of the community and people like you!
What The Food Bank Wants You To Know
- You can access a hamper every 10 days
- There are no yearly limits to receiving hampers
- You can expect an efficient drive-thru hamper pick-up or “curb-side” service
- You can request a hamper online, anytime, on their website
- If you’re isolated or quarantined, they have a delivery service
- There is a safe and secure QR code so friends and family can pick up your hamper
- You can pick up a hamper closer to home or work at one of 14 satellite locations throughout the city
- If you need support beyond food, they can offer guidance and make connections to some great organizations
WE DONATED $100 FROM THE SALE OF SUMMIT SEEKER PINTS IN THE BANDED TAPROOM IN JANUARY TO THE CALGARY FOOD BANK!
More community pints
The Southern Alberta Chapter of Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society's mission is to safeguard, connect, and expand Alberta's parks and wilderness. They work toward these goals through education, engagement, and collaboration with Albertans of all backgrounds.
MMBTS is a non-profit comprised of mountain bikers dedicated to the accessibility of trails and support of mountain biking on Moose Mountain, Prairie Mountain and the surrounding area. They advocate for, develop, and maintain mountain bike trails and promote active, fun, environmentally responsible community involvement.