Calgary Food Bank
Banded Peak November Community Pint: Approach and the Calgary Food Bank.
$1 from every Approach Pint sold in the Banded Peak Taproom in the month of November will be donated to the Calgary Food Bank.
About The Calgary Food Bank:
The Calgary Food Bank is the first line of emergency food support for families and individuals facing crisis. As the city’s main charitable food hub and the most accessible food bank we have the capacity to serve families, individuals and organizations to fight hunger. We rely solely on the generous support of the community and people like you!
What The Food Bank Wants You To Know
- You can access a hamper every 10 days
- There are no yearly limits to receiving hampers
- You can expect an efficient drive-thru hamper pick-up or “curb-side” service
- You can request a hamper online, anytime, on their website
- If you’re isolated or quarantined, they have a delivery service
- There is a safe and secure QR code so friends and family can pick up your hamper
- You can pick up a hamper closer to home or work at one of 14 satellite locations throughout the city
- If you need support beyond food, they can offer guidance and make connections to some great organization
WE DONATED $126 FROM THE SALE OF APPROACH PINTS IN THE BANDED TAPROOM IN NOVEMBER TO THE CALGARY FOOD BANK